4.29.2013

with hard work comes success.

 After four long months of designing and collaborating put into power mode plus one sleepless stress-filled deadline-hitting week, we finally did it! I composed the color palette, designed the cover and 70+ of the 96 pages. I could not be more proud of the outcome--it looks incredible for a completely student-run organization. Though a break is much appreciated, I am already anticipating next semester and all the designs to come with. The theme is phenomenal--I'll tell you that much right now. The rest will have to be a surprise! 
For now, here's the great success of the spring 2013 magazine release party! 





Some behind the scene on the designs - I took every photo of the flower that is on the cover! They are real live plants from different occasions that I cropped out and made into a mirror image design to touch on the floral and reflection trends that are so prevalent this season! 
On the buckle of the cover, it says 'est. 2006,' signifying the first year CLUTCH was founded on FSU campus! 

Want more? Check our spring 2013 issue out online!

Ciau,
K.René