4.29.2013

a one way flight.


Just about a month ago I received a life-changing email and was actually jumping up and down with joy... and excitement... and anticipation... and nervousness. 
I really just felt one whole melting pot of emotions all at once; I started tearing up and was immediately overcome with every happy feeling possible. 

This is what I read:



I am officially West Coast bound for the summer to be and could not be more thrilled. I will be the Visual R&D Intern with BCBG Corporate and will bounce around to a few different departments to contribute with both graphic design work and visual displays to this fabulous company! With only 9 (!!!!!!!) days til my departure, I am madly packing up and planning each and every thing I want to do this summer. Starting with my outfits--priorities, right? I will be in LA until the end of August and want to do make the very most of my time there. This internship is a dream come true and I am so looking forward to continually updating you via K.René Everyday and Instagram (kellyreneg) with any adventure I embark on from work to weekends! Stay tuned for a summer seen through my eyes with a 'golden state' of mind!

Any adventures planned for the summer months? Any must-see suggestions for Cali? Do tell!

Ciau,
K.René

*The one way flight, while tempting to keep it that way, is tentative as it allows me to travel for a few days after the end of the internship before setting an exact date to return to reality. If all goes as planned I'll be booking a true one way flight within a year to be officially Cali bound-- crossing my fingers!