4.10.2013

versatility: make it happen.

I'm often torn between taking the fancy glamorous route and going comfy chic for daily errands. It's that whole back-and-forth dilemma: "I want to wear something worthy vs. I don't want to waste an outfit simply on errands." My solution? A mid-day wardrobe change. This theory brings me harmony in my fashion world and helps ease the pain of choosing just one way to wear the outfit per day. I threw together two ensembles featuring the very same key pieces, just using different accessories, to illustrate how to make the most of your outfit each day.

Key Pieces:
Hervé Léger cap
Urban Outfitters leopard blazer
J.Crew white pocket tee
Sophie & Trey distressed white denim
Cole Couture studded earrings

First Look: Afternoon Errands Ensemble
RayBan Clubmaster Sunglasses
Urban Outfitters 'Kelly' nameplate necklace
Anthropologie mint watch
Oscar de la Renta for Target ivory floral canvas tote
TOMS bronze flats



Double Take: Evening Errands Ensemble
Michael Kors bronze & gold watch
David Yurman cable bracelet
Valentino citron rosette bag
Prabal Gurung for Target black patent lace up heels




How will you shake up your mid-day display?

Ciau,
K.René