12.29.2014

roadtrippin' with my two favorite allies.

One of the most eye-opening experiences during my internship and introduction to California was the roadtrip I took with my two close friends, Sydney + Lindsey. We hung out almost daily during our time in La La Land and psyched ourselves up to go explore the rest of what California has to offer. I never could dream up such beauty; you just have to see it to believe it. The photos barely do it justice. We hopped on Route 1 and took it almost all the way up to San Francisco. 

Here's the brief version of our unforgettable journey. It takes me back to those happy, happy times every time I flip through these photos. Dream with me...




Where will your wanderlust take you next? This trip majorly inspired a print I made that will be debuted in my print shop. 

Here's a peek into my continual reminder to get out there and see the world.


Ciau, 
K. René