2.11.2014

tropic dots.

Coordinating + creating work outfits quickly became one of my favorite perks of the internship. Between the drastic change of style from FL to LA, to the breathtaking scenery, to the chic Californians' styled looks, I was definitely never short on inspiration. The opportunities were endless for coming up with alternative ways to wear some of my favorite pieces from home. I mixed old with new by using my closet classics paired with sparkly treasures I'd find on shopping adventures. This was one of my favorite combinations, as the lush and abstract botanical banana leaves on the front of the shirt pairs well with cobalt blue and the coordinating polka dotted print on the collar and backside of the top. This top quickly became one of my favorites due to its bold + bright nature. The pop of cobalt gave it a fresh summertime feel.







What's your favorite way to re-wear classics in your wardrobe?

Ciau,
K. René