4.03.2013

(my wallet is) in trouble with prabal: a collab that's right on target.


Our last morning in NYC was bittersweet--I was in denial that my unbelievable trip was coming to a close, yet overly anxious to head home to our local Target to see what Prabal had in store for me! I had researched each and every piece since the initial first look at the collection, marked which ones I'd be specifically on the lookout for and even signed myself up for text-alerts from Target; nothing could stop me now. We hopped off the plane and darted into Target the first free second we had! I was completely in awe of the still-existant selection; I had made it just in time. Since NYC was as busy as ever, leaving little time to shop with my leftover bday cash, I was in fashion heaven when I was able to bring an armful (or two) into the fitting room and narrow it down to my top 4 adored pieces. These made the cut:






See how I wore my prized Prabal pieces in posts to come!

Ciau,
K.René