1.04.2013

water + sand.


These accessories topped off an otherwise neutral outfit consisting of dark denim, a black cotton peplum top and my cozy oatmeal knit sweater. Almost all of my favorite jewels were incorporated in this one look--my studded bracelet from Ver Sei, mint watch from Anthropologie, unique necklace from Free People and my sparkly stud earrings from Cole Couture. This laid back look went from head to toe with my air-dried curly hair, light mascara and a pop of raspberry stain on my lips. The ease and coziness of my ensemble made me fully appreciate how effortlessly fabulous beach-living can be. (I still managed to squeeze in some glamour with leopard and studs, of course.) Tomorrow I take the trip back to Tallahassee to begin spring cleaning followed by the start of spring semester. I'm much looking forward to moving things around and starting fresh for this already-wonderful year. 

What pieces in your closet make you feel effortlessly chic?

Ciau,
K.René