1.30.2013

twice is nice: nyfw round 2



So, this is happening. I am absolutely thrilled and beyond excited to be involved with the production of Fashion Week, work closely with BCBG and explore the streets of the big apple again!  We're one member short from an impromptu family vacay in NYC--my wonderful mother and sister are coming with! (We'll be missing you the entire time, Dad, but you probably won't be missing our fashion-filled week, ha!) Katie--one of my sweetest and closest friends--and I will be taking on Fashion Week together as we intern with the fabulous BCBG.

The description of the internship is as follows:
{During your time here, you will be involved with model casting, fitting and styling; assembling “model survival kits”; making runway look-boards; venue seating; sample trafficking; executive assisting as well as a behind-the-scenes look into our shows. We expect you all to be punctual, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and fashion-minded.}

Unbelievable, right?! It is right up my alley. I can't wait to dive right into the craziness that is Fashion Week and leave my mark in the MBFW 2013 production! There will be a million posts to follow on documenting my experience--you'll feel like you were right there with me.

Ciau,
K.René