1.19.2013

passion tea pink.


I've been searching for the ultimate shade of raspberry pink lip stain to shake up my daily Chapstick routine. Turns out that Revlon's "Lovesick Passionnee #20" is the shade for me. I first wore this stain with an outfit of all neutrals and left it up to my pop-colored lips to do all the talking. (See what I did there?) I opted for a classic look with my khaki trench, white ripped skinnies, nude loafers, gray pocket tee and striped infinity scarf. I kept accessories to a minimum with my bone colored watch and Yurman cable bracelet, thin turquoise band, J.Crew taupe stone ring and sparkly stud earrings. I then ventured out for an impromptu shopping trip and ended up trying the Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks--what a life changing experience that was. It's truly refreshing and easily my new favorite go-to drink. It didn't take me long to notice how the raspberry shade of the tea that I had learned to love so quickly was a perfect pair with my new lip decór. What a photo op it was.

Sometimes things just work out perfectly.

Ciau,
K.René