12.29.2012

stripes + neutrals.



This cozy ensemble kept me toasty warm as I braved the strong winds while walking from store to store at the St. John's Town Center. The J.Crew gray and white striped cotton shirt is one of my all-time favorites--it goes with anything is as comfy as comfy can be. The striped infinity scarf has instantly become a staple in my wardrobe. What a steal for only $7 at American Eagle, too! The oatmeal knit sweater will definitely be making a recurring appearance on this blog. Just you wait. My steel gray Gap skinnies act as an alternative to denim and are rolled up to properly display the camel booties that I simply adore. My mint watch and David Yurman cable bracelet are all the accessories I needed. (Okay, not all... my monogram necklace and sparkly stud earrings made the outfit, too!) 

Would you pair stripes with stripes? Yes, no, maybe so... or are you neutral on the matter? 

Ciau,
K.René