7.07.2012

usa today.

My 4th of July was relaxing and wonderful. My family and I were still getting settled with the move and decided to have a low-key celebration of our own. We waved our mini flags, dressed patriotically, and went shoe shopping. We treated ourselves to the fantastic lettuce wraps (and other delicious entrees) that P.F. Chang's has to offer, and then headed home to enjoy an absolutely incredible firework display that was right by us. We couldn't have planned it better! Up on our balcony we were almost eye-level with the show! When I climbed into bed later I looked out my window and saw my very own encore--there were still a few night owls shooting them off near downtown Jacksonville. What excellent entertainment from the comfort of my bed. It was quite the delightful day.






How did you celebrate Independence Day? But, most importantly, what did you wear?

Ciau,
K.René