7.23.2011

mark your calendars: do not miss out on MISSONI!

They've really hit the bullseye with this combo: Target & Missoni. Come September 13th-October 22nd, Target will be featuring over 400 items (read: cartfuls and cartfuls) all designed by Missoni for affordable prices. The perfect storm for me betraying my budget! From iPhone cases to kitchenware to luggage to textiles, our lifestyles will be spiced up with the timeless zig zag.

A paparazzi preview of the Target collection.

Some of my preferred designer collection pieces.



Mariana Zois at the M Missoni party photos.

An unmistakably-Missoni advertisement.

Missoni-inspired dress sold exclusively at 4th & Ocean.


I am counting down the days til I will be zig-zagging through the crowd to get my hands on some Missoni plates (and much more!)

Ciau,
K.René

{Images from Life's Obsessions, Missoni, Vogue, and 4th & Ocean.}