4.07.2013

tribal + neon.

My very last spring break of college was last month and boy was it the perfect way to celebrate. I headed home to Jax and my mom and I were able to find the best ways to relax and spend time together all break. I had come off of one of the most chaotic weeks in my life--from having two tests, to getting horribly sick, to meeting the deadline for CLUTCH Mag and all the obstacles that came with it. I was much overdue for some pampering, rest and inspiration. We planned a little getaway to a historic shopping area nearby, took endless trips to the lovely St. Johns Town Center mall and found some quality pieces to work into my work wardrobe for this summer. We sipped our morning and afternoon coffee on decorative napkins, I gave myself a manicure and we caught up on our favorite style shows. Later that week, my Dad came home from his business trip and joined us for the fun! The following day, Becca came to town (Mojo, too!) and we were finally reunited as a family again; it was just wonderful! I was able to scrounge up a few outfits, as sick as I was, right before I headed home for break... and thank goodness I did. It would have been quite a long week wearing only sweats and pajamas; I can always count on feeling better after doing my hair and dressing up to go somewhere. If you look good, you feel good! 

Here's a look I wore to head over to the Town center to peek into West Elm, Anthro, Urban, J.Crew and BCBG!

{Wearing:}
Anthro tribal top in black & ivory
J.Crew olive cargo cropped bottoms
Gold & Black rope necklace from a boutique on a family vacay years ago
Sophie & Trey neon sandals
Oscar de la Renta for Target canvas floral tote
Michael Kors bronze & gold watch
Ver Sei gold studded bracelet


How do you mix tribal into your style?

Ciau,
K.René