3.16.2013

street style: nyfw feb 2013.

Over the years I have religiously scrolled through and admired street style looks online--from lookbook.nu, to Elle's Street Chic, I've loved it all. Since then, it has always been in my wildest dreams to be featured on a Street Style site. 

You can only imagine the thrill that overcame me when I was asked for permission to take a photo of my outfit... as I was on my way into Fashion Week. This happened right outside the Lincoln Center in the bitter, bitter cold--I didn't mind one bit. And that's the understatement of the century. The photographer quickly snapped a few shots and gave me a card to follow up with her featured looks later that week. A few days later, I found it. There I was, featured in the NYFW FEB 2013 Collection of Social Bliss. What a treasure that moment was!



Some detailed shots of my look.
Cinched Leather Coat: Kenneth Cole
Quilted Side Purse: Tory Burch
Sparkly Stud Earrings: Cole Couture
Bird Print Dress: Anthropologie
Emerald Ruffled Knit Sweater: Anthropologie
Rose Gold Metallic Vest: Tria
Black Stacked-Heel Boots: Old Navy


What is your wildest dream? Go pursue it; make it happen!

Ciau,
K.René