3.07.2013

nyc: just the beginning.


From the moment I stepped foot off the place and into the streets of NYC, an overwhelming feeling of inspiration and anticipation came over me. There I was, in the middle of a school week, nonetheless, smack dab in the middle of NYC just in time for the kickoff of Fashion Week. It was so surreal. We hit the ground running and bundled up go to grab a bite to eat in order to be well-fed and well-rested for the following day--which of course we had booked to the brim with shopping, eating... and more shopping. If only we would've known what was in our future... 


We did manage to hit a few stores the following day. The wall collage, modern patchworked pillow and polkadotted mugs all caught my eye.
Anthro had award-winning displays, as usual. The life-sized trees made purely of book pages and wall of color-coordinated novels had me completely in awe and left me in the mood to pour though a good novel.


A little bit of FSU spirit caught my eye--the print was on a skirt and jacket at Zara. 

The trip was quite the whirlwind. Can't wait to spill the details. Keep reading!

Best,
K.René