8.10.2012

a wonderful weekend.

One of my closest friends, Chelsea, came to visit me in Jacksonville the other day. We had a ball and did it all--we shopped, ate something delicious every few minutes, saw a movie (Magic Mike... enough said), and caught up non-stop with anything and everything there was to talk about. It's so wonderful to be able to have an amazing friend who I have more and more fun (read: cause more and more trouble) with every time we are together! We are always having a good laugh.

We shopped all over the St. John's Town Center wearing these ensembles...

Loving Chelsea's 4th & Ocean mint, teal & citron earrings paired with her H&M bow top and beautiful aqua shorts. I'm wearing one of my favorite Anthropologie necklaces of all time with my 4th & Ocean striped knit dress


Now, here are the outfits we wore to Bento for dinner...


...and here's the beautiful sunset we saw while wearing those outfits.


What fabulous future plans do you have with your closest pals? 

Ciau,
K.René